Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Updated sketches

Hey everyone, I know I've been really bad with updating this thing XD But then again. I haven't really been drawing anything. So. I guess it's like I have a reason. Just a really bad one ._.

I have a lot of sketches that I've been doing these past few weeks though! So I'll upload those.





This one was done back in January, it's Mitoko. Back when I thought I'd be drawing a lot more. Didn't happen~ I think this was the only decent sketch for months, actually. 

When I was starting to feel like I kinda wanted to sketch again, I drew a lot of Chibi moon~ I wanted her to be the next traditional picture I did, but I never got that far XD So I have a bunch of sketches of her, and am only posting that ones I feel look the best. I might finalize the first chibi moon in the post.
This was the first chibi moon I did out of all of them. No, she doesn't have her other arm because I wasn't sure how to position it so I was just like "eh." I didn't like how her hair came out, so I ditched it. I worked really hard on her eyes and face, though.


More chibi moon~ I started listening to more emo music, so chibi moon got more emo :(


This one is of Nina and her nameless boyfriend. I had a whole story I made back in January with them, but I never did anything with it. Probably eventually, since I've been thinking a lot about them lately. Tragic love story because I can never have enough of those.

It was Clyde's birthday last week! So it was 1 am and I started sketching a whole lot of Clyde. Did he ever come out the way I wanted him to? No.

Happy and cheery little Clyde.

I was trying something new with the eyes here.

This one is more recent, I drew it last night. This one is of Kiku. I was thinking about what I made Kiku to represent, and how everyone will get it after I finish Little My Love. Kiku is ignored too much, I'll fix that.

*ahem* Male version of Vixena, Vix. I LOVE Vix. I love playing around with what he wears and his playful personality. He is probably my favorite male character I've ever made. And also I text Mandies to draw a male version of Vexa, her main OC, so I did the same. Hers is much prettier and in color, all mine is is a sketch that I drew in the library today ;; I'll draw him more because I love him.

This was one of many pictures where I practiced perspective. Josh is always telling me how I should play around with it more, and I try, but the pics always come out looking off. I liked this one, though. I was planning on making it the main picture of my website, but I think I can do better. Back to the drawing board :3

Sailor Moon print I'm planning to finalize. I don't know why I'm drawing so much Sailor Moon lately, I haven't even been watching the anime. Maybe it's just the fact that I love magical girls. And she's like, my number 3 bias.

Chibi Konata I was tinkering with.

Chibi Kobato I was tinkering with.

Chibi Vix I was making adorable.

I've been drawing a lot more this week, and I am so relieved and happy! I hope to update with more sketches as they come, but I'm hoping for more colored versions in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment