Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Salon header


This was done as the header for the website I made today for the salon. Every once in a while I need to redo the site completely, so that was today's project. Like, seriously, how do people do this stuff? Web design kills me. I have the biggest headache from working on it all day, and it doesn't even look like I spent as long as I did on it! NO BREAKS. Doing this picture was the only happy thing about it. I'm really happy with how she came out. She has no name, personality, nothing. She just exists to be pretty. Maybe I'll work with her later or something, but for now she's like... our salon mascot I guess. I'm ok with this.

More practice with that coloring style.

1 comment:

  1. This hairstyle reminds me of BSSM. Not BDSM, that's a different subject entirely.

    ReplyDelete